- Design and implement user-friendly and high-performing application solutions using Oracle Forms and reports builder or Oracle ADF-based architecture.
- Design, implement, and unit test UI and business layer using Oracle Forms and reports builder or ADF Faces and Task flows.
- Quickly and professionally create flows, wireframes, prototypes, and design mock-ups. As needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Enhancement of existing applications and development of new Applications in Oracle Forms and reports builder or ADF.
- Support troubleshooting and resolution of issues and defects.
- Work in a team environment, but independently (without close supervision) to develop software with clean design and code.
- Document the design and code consistently throughout the development phases and perform peer code reviews.
- Collaborate and contribute to the agile software development process.
- Ensure secure software development to protect sensitive data.
- Mentored junior developers, analyze bugs, and innovative solutions on a regular basis.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile Bill
- Salary Review yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
If you are interested, please send your updated CV/Resume and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention Your Name, Position Title (“Oracle Developer”) in the subject line including a cover letter writing a summary of your Resume.