- Achieve monthly basis sales target (Own & Team) by driving own sales team leader and executives.
- Generate Sales revenue from software-based services, websites, mobile apps, or any other technical services.
- Lead, direct and operate total team towards companies’ mission and vision.
- It’s a combination of both field jobs and office jobs.
- Verify team members and Executives’ work by direct visit, etc., and keep them on track so that target can be achieved on time.
- Follow up & verify each team member’s work in detail and take necessary actions to achieve the monthly sales target.
- Keep current knowledge and upgrade it spontaneously about current trend customer demand, the related scope of work, and industry.
- Report to Management on daily basis about the work progress of own, team, and executive.
- Must follow official rules, policy, ethics, and norms and complete own work following 100% of provided guidelines and keep the proper documentary record for Internal Audit.
- Develop and take active participation in companies’ promotion & campaign etc.
- Prepare performance reports of team members and take actions for their improvements.
- Provide feedback about the market conditions
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the software industry.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Leading, convincing, motivating capacity is a must
- Must be well behaved and well mannered
- Smart (both in appearance and attitude), Energetic, Proactive, a well-mannered people are highly preferred.
- Good communication skill
- A person has a clearly defined Goal to become successful in life.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to obtain results from team members.
Compensation & other benefits
- Mobile and Internet Allowance
- TA & DA as per official policy
- Festival Bonus: (Yearly Twice)
- Weekly 1 holiday
- Attractive sales commission on target achievement
If you are interested, please send your updated CV/Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com.
Mention Your Name, Position Title (“In-Charge (Sales & Marketing)”) in the subject line including a cover letter writing a summary of your resume.