We are seeking a talented Graphics Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. As a Designer, you will work directly with the development team to deliver high-quality visual designs in a collaborative environment. A career at Alchemy Software Limited is more than just a job – it`s an opportunity to shape the future. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas and creative content with your own responsibility.
- Create visuals that identify a product or convey a message.
- Generate innovative ideas and concepts for various promotional activities through digital media.
- Design digital media content such as social media posts, logos, banners, blog images, ads, etc.
- In-depth understanding and effective use of color, form, and composition.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and web designers, outside agencies, art services, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, layouts, and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels including digital campaigns and web.
- Ideating and designing websites, layouts, or sections with a focus on quality and fast turnaround times.
- Create professional digital media that adhere to the brand style guidelines and meet high standards for creativity, quality, and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Educational Qualifications will be compromised if there is good work skill.
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effect
- The applicants should have expertise in the following business area(s): Software companies, Web Media/Blog
0 to 1 year (Fresher is encouraged to apply) Additional
- Must have deep graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
If you are interested, please send your updated CV/Resume and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention Your Name, Position Title (“Graphics Designer”) in the subject line including a cover letter writing a summary of your Resume.